Posted by retz on September 29, 2010 at 4:12 AM

September 29, 2010

I went home for my lunch. Kasi a block away lang ang layo ng bahay na nirerentahan ko from office. Kaya, para makatipid na din, umuuwi ako pag lunch time. 

Nadatnan ko ang pinsan ko na naliligo. In fairness, sya nagluto ng kanin. Though I texted her hour before I left the office na ako nalang bibili ng lutong kanin at ulam. She replied na meron naman na daw kanin - 'yon pala sya nagsaing. Hehehe. Dala ko ang sinigang na bangus na pinabili ko sa guard namin sa karinderya na katapat lang ng din office na pinapasukan ko.

There, we enjoyed our lunch together. After, nilisan ko na din ang bahay patungong office. Kamuntikan ko ng makalimutan ang payong na dala ko. Sabi ko, baka kasi umulan mamayang 7pm pag out ko ng office. Buti ng handa.

Going back to office, hindi naman mainit tulad ng mga nakaraang tanghali. Kaya ang payong na dala ko, parang naging baston nalang din.

Pagdating sa office, agad akong nag punch sa bundy clock namin. I checked the time at meron pa pala akong natitirang less than 10 minutes para sa 1 hour break namin. i headed to my department and sit on my chair. Checked the latest tweets on twitter and comments on FB. 

A phone call from our sister company stopped me from facing my  14-inches LCD computer monitor. There, I was asked to send a statement of account for the expenses incurred by them which was previously paid by us.

I photocopied the necessary documents as an attachment for the SOA that I'm going to send early tomorrow thru our messenger. During this process, I felt the pain in the right portion of my head. Then, I started yawning - a sign that I'm already having a headache. 

I grabbed a cup of coffee thinking that it might help (I'm addicted to coffee that's why).  I loved the aroma, but i can still feel the pain.

I asked our security officer to buy paracetamol since I can no longer tolerate the pain. After a couple of minutes, he arrived with 5tablets of paracetamol (I took 1 tablet only, ofcourse).

Jeezzzz!! after a couple of minutes, I didn't feel relieved. Pain was still there. I decided to have my cbc and platelet checked. I went to our laboratory department and asked one of our medical technologists to extract blood.

Minutes later, he handed to me the result. All are in normal range.

Now, I'm bit relieved. Waiting for the paracetamol to stop the pain, I am writing this blog and sipping the last drop of coffee.

Gagaling din to maya maya...

'Till then!

Categories: Health

Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In